Hello GHS Families! This will be my last posting of the GHS Announcements for the year, and for the past 7 years.
I’ve had a wonderful wonderful 8 straight years at GHS.
I will forever Bleed Blue and Gold….as an alumni, teacher & parent of GHS. Don’t EVER let anyone tell you GHS isn’t an INCREDIBLE place to be. Stay involved or get involved!!! The PTSA and the Booster Club are GREAT places to stay involved and connect with other parents!!
Have a wonderful summer and good luck next year at what will forever be #MyGaithersburg!
~Carrie Bohrer, GHS PTSA PAST President OUT!
Students and Parents--important year end information:
1) Please clean out your lockers before the last day of school. All lockers will be opened during the summer and anything inside will be thrown away. Please see Security if you forgot your locker combination.
2) Please return all of your textbooks and uniforms before the end of the year so they do not become obligations for you next year.
3) If you have a negative balance with the cafeteria, please pay this before the end of the year otherwise it will be an obligation for you next year. Please see Mrs. Donner is you have questions about cafeteria balances.
PARENTS!! Important information regarding the revised school calendar for the remaining week of school:
· Thursday, June 13, is a FULL DAY OF INSTRUCTION FOR STUDENTS.
This day was originally scheduled as an early release day and the last day of school for students.
· Friday, June 14, is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS and is an EARLY RELEASE DAY. This day was added as an instructional day due to emergency closures.
Announcements for June 11
As previously announced: